[Kolkata, West Benga] – [May, 2023] – Army Institute of Management - Kolkata (AIMK) is pleased to announce a long-term collaboration with the The National Human Resource Development Network (NHRDN), Kolkata Chapter, as an Institutional Member under the Defence Category. The collaboration will focus on enriching the HR/Career Club (Sampark) at AIMK, developing and delivering training programs and resources, and conducting workshops, seminars, roundtable discussions with HR executives, CHRO Tea Talks amongst others.
“We are excited to partner with NHRDN Kolkata Chapter to gain as well as provide for much-needed support to contribute to the domain of HR,” said Maj Gen V. S. Ranade, Director of AIMK. “This togetherness will help us to co-create, develop and deliver high-quality training programs that will help these individuals to succeed in their new careers.”
The partnership will focus on three key areas:
- Training: NHRDN Kolkata and AIMK will work together to develop and deliver training programs that will help students, executives and other management enthusiasts to develop the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in professional careers.
- Resources: NHRDN Kolkata and AIMK will also work together to develop and provide resources to help budding managers/students in the professional space. These resources may accommodate job search/placement assistance, awareness about certification courses and skill upgradation and related add-on services as and when required.
- Networking: NHRDN India and AIMK will also work together to create opportunities for students to network with other professionals who have made the transition to the corporate space. These networking opportunities can provide valuable support and advice to those who are making a similar transition.
“We are confident that this collaboration will make a significant difference in the lives of the students at AIMK,” said Maj Gen V. S. Ranade, Chief Patron of Sampark - HR Club at AIMK. “We are committed to providing them with the resources and support they need to succeed in their new careers.”
About NHRDN Kolkata Chapter:
The National Human Resource Development Network (NHRDN) India is a non-profit organization that was established in 1988, while their Kolkata Chapter was established in 1993. NHRDN India is dedicated to promoting excellence in human resource development in India. NHRDN India provides a platform for networking, knowledge sharing, and capacity building for human resource professionals in India.
For further information and any other queries regarding different opportunities, contact:
1. Prof. (Dr.) Abhishek Kumar [firstname.lastname@example.org]
2. Prof. Abhilash Acharya [email@example.com]
3. Prof. Rianka Saha [firstname.lastname@example.org]
4. Prof. Tamojit Ghosh Roy [email@example.com]